Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 21:30

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Formosa-DF

Formosa-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

 Real Brasil-DF

Real Brasil-DF

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 21:30

33%

Formosa-DF Wins

23%

Draw

44%

Real Brasil-DF Wins

2

Full Time Tip

22%

Under 2,5 Goals

78%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

Time: 21:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Brazil Brasiliense DF

For the game between Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF on 10/4/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Formosa-DF has a 33% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 22% and over 2.5 score probability is 78%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF is 3.88. Half time porbability for Formosa-DF is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Real Brasil-DF is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ettifaq FC vs Qadisiya Khubar

10/4/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions