Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

Australia Npl Western Australia

Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 10:00

Australia Npl Western Australia

Floreat Athena

Floreat Athena

Australia Npl Western Australia

 Inglewood United

Inglewood United

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 10:00

55%

Floreat Athena Wins

21%

Draw

24%

Inglewood United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

84%

Both Team To Score - Yes

16%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

Time: 10:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Western Australia

For the game between Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United on 10/4/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Floreat Athena has a 55% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United is 3.47. Half time porbability for Floreat Athena is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Inglewood United is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 16 and YES-BTTS 84. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zeljeznicar Banja Luka vs Drina Zvornik

10/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions