Finn Harps vs Waterford United

Ireland Premier League

Finn Harps vs Waterford United Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 20:00

Ireland Premier League

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

Ireland Premier League

 Waterford United

Waterford United

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 20:00

44%

Finn Harps Wins

27%

Draw

28%

Waterford United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

4%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Finn Harps vs Waterford United

Time: 20:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Ireland Premier League

For the game between Finn Harps vs Waterford United on 10/4/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Finn Harps has a 44% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Finn Harps vs Waterford United is 2.03. Half time porbability for Finn Harps is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Waterford United is 4. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Finn Harps vs Waterford United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Olimpia Grudziadz vs Lech II Poznan

10/4/2021 21:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

10/4/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions