FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 13:00

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Taraz

FK Taraz

Kazakhstan Premier League

 FC Shakhter

FC Shakhter

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 13:00

36%

FK Taraz Wins

27%

Draw

37%

FC Shakhter Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.69

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter

Time: 13:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Kazakhstan Premier League

For the game between FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter on 10/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that FK Taraz has a 36% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter is 1.69. Half time porbability for FK Taraz is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for FC Shakhter is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

MFK OKD Karvina vs Viktoria Plzen

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AD Sanjoanense vs Recreio de Agueda

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Smorgon (R) vs Shakhtyor Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Southern District vs Happy Valley

10/4/2021 10:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Perth SC vs Bayswater City

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions