FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

FK Plackovica

FK Plackovica

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

 Bregalnica Stip

Bregalnica Stip

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

11%

FK Plackovica Wins

21%

Draw

68%

Bregalnica Stip Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

3%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

For the game between FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that FK Plackovica has a 11% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 68% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip is 3.27. Half time porbability for FK Plackovica is 3%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Bregalnica Stip is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC

10/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rahimo vs Forces Armees

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg

10/4/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Mashuk vs KMV

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Finn Harps vs Waterford United

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions