FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

FK Kozuv

FK Kozuv

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

 FK Sasa

FK Sasa

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

41%

FK Kozuv Wins

31%

Draw

28%

FK Sasa Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

25%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

For the game between FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that FK Kozuv has a 41% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa is 2.38. Half time porbability for FK Kozuv is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for FK Sasa is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 25%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg

10/4/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Astana vs FK Atyrau

10/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Necaxa vs UNAM Pumas

10/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs FC Wil

10/4/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sorrento FC vs ECU Joondalup

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Smorgon (R) vs Shakhtyor Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Seoul E vs Land

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Perth SC vs Bayswater City

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions