FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 13:00

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Aktobe

FK Aktobe

Kazakhstan Premier League

 FK Ordabasy

FK Ordabasy

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 13:00

25%

FK Aktobe Wins

33%

Draw

42%

FK Ordabasy Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

1%

Half Time Home Win

89%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy

Time: 13:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Kazakhstan Premier League

For the game between FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy on 10/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that FK Aktobe has a 25% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy is 2.19. Half time porbability for FK Aktobe is 1%, Half Time draw probability is 89, and Half Time probability for FK Ordabasy is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Garbarnia Krakow vs Chojniczanka

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010

10/4/2021 19:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Gyeongju KHNP vs GimPo Citizen

10/4/2021 9:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis

10/4/2021 5:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions