FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis

Mexico Primera Division

FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 5:30

Mexico Primera Division

FC Juarez

FC Juarez

Mexico Primera Division

 Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 5:30

39%

FC Juarez Wins

34%

Draw

27%

Atletico San Luis Wins

1

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.06

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis

Time: 5:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis on 10/4/2021 at 5:30 we calculated that FC Juarez has a 39% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis is 2.06. Half time porbability for FC Juarez is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Atletico San Luis is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Arabi Doha vs Sailiya SC

10/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sorrento FC vs ECU Joondalup

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions