Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg

Germany Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:30

Germany Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt

Eintracht Frankfurt

Germany Bundesliga

 VfL Wolfsburg

VfL Wolfsburg

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:30

30%

Eintracht Frankfurt Wins

39%

Draw

31%

VfL Wolfsburg Wins

X

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg

Time: 16:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Germany Bundesliga

For the game between Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg on 10/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Eintracht Frankfurt has a 30% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg is 3.25. Half time porbability for Eintracht Frankfurt is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for VfL Wolfsburg is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfL Wolfsburg is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

North Shore Mariners vs Rockdale City Suns

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra

10/4/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Gomel (R) vs Neman Grodno Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC

10/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Manta FC vs Tecnico U.

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions