Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki

Russia Division 2 - South

Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Russia Division 2 - South

Dynamo Stavropol

Dynamo Stavropol

Russia Division 2 - South

 FC Essentuki

FC Essentuki

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

44%

Dynamo Stavropol Wins

22%

Draw

34%

FC Essentuki Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

23%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Russia Division 2 - South

For the game between Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Dynamo Stavropol has a 44% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki is 2.50. Half time porbability for Dynamo Stavropol is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 23, and Half Time probability for FC Essentuki is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Olimpia Grudziadz vs Lech II Poznan

10/4/2021 21:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Minsk Res. vs BATE Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sangju Sangmu vs Bucheon FC 1995

10/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Slavija vs Zvijezda 09

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Torino FC

10/4/2021 21:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Finn Harps vs Waterford United

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Perth SC vs Bayswater City

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions