Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City

South Korea National League

Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 9:00

South Korea National League

Daejeon Korail

Daejeon Korail

South Korea National League

 Mokpo City

Mokpo City

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 9:00

20%

Daejeon Korail Wins

45%

Draw

35%

Mokpo City Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.72

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City

Time: 9:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: South Korea National League

For the game between Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City on 10/4/2021 at 9:00 we calculated that Daejeon Korail has a 20% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City is 1.72. Half time porbability for Daejeon Korail is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Mokpo City is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Korab vs FK Gostivar

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Thespakusatsu vs V

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ouagadougou vs SONABEL

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KKS Kalisz vs Motor Lublin

10/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions