Croydon Kings vs Sturt Lions

Australia Npl South Australian

Croydon Kings vs Sturt Lions Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 8:00

Australia Npl South Australian

Croydon Kings

Croydon Kings

Australia Npl South Australian

 Sturt Lions

Sturt Lions

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 8:00

57%

Croydon Kings Wins

12%

Draw

31%

Sturt Lions Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Croydon Kings vs Sturt Lions

Time: 8:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl South Australian

For the game between Croydon Kings vs Sturt Lions on 10/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Croydon Kings has a 57% probability to win, 12% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Croydon Kings vs Sturt Lions is 3.15. Half time porbability for Croydon Kings is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Sturt Lions is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Croydon Kings vs Sturt Lions is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


East Riffa vs Al Hidd Club

10/4/2021 16:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Minsk Res. vs BATE Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama

10/4/2021 16:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Veraguas CD vs Alianza FC (PAN)

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Blooming vs Aurora FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rosoman 83 vs Tikves Kavadarci

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rudar Prijedor vs Leotar Trebinje

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sutjeska Foca vs FK Modrica

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos

10/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions