Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:45

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Clube Condeixa

Clube Condeixa

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Sertanense FC

Sertanense FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:45

55%

Clube Condeixa Wins

22%

Draw

23%

Sertanense FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

Time: 14:45 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC on 10/4/2021 at 14:45 we calculated that Clube Condeixa has a 55% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC is 1.13. Half time porbability for Clube Condeixa is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Sertanense FC is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Espinho vs Lusitano FCV

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions