Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv

Ukraine Druha Liga

Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Ukraine Druha Liga

Chernihiv

Chernihiv

Ukraine Druha Liga

 Karpaty Lviv

Karpaty Lviv

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

36%

Chernihiv Wins

11%

Draw

53%

Karpaty Lviv Wins

2

Full Time Tip

10%

Under 2,5 Goals

90%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

4.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Ukraine Druha Liga

For the game between Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Chernihiv has a 36% probability to win, 11% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 10% and over 2.5 score probability is 90%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv is 4.50. Half time porbability for Chernihiv is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Karpaty Lviv is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Busan Kyotong vs Changwon City

10/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis

10/4/2021 5:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

MFK OKD Karvina vs Viktoria Plzen

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

10/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rockingham City vs Armadale SC

10/4/2021 10:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Seoul E vs Land

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions