Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

Mauritius Mauritian League

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Mauritius Mauritian League

Cercle de Joachim

Cercle de Joachim

Mauritius Mauritian League

 Grande Riviere Sud Est

Grande Riviere Sud Est

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

11%

Cercle de Joachim Wins

22%

Draw

67%

Grande Riviere Sud Est Wins

2

Full Time Tip

83%

Under 2,5 Goals

17%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

0.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Cercle de Joachim has a 11% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 67% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 83% and over 2.5 score probability is 17%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est is 0.83. Half time porbability for Cercle de Joachim is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Grande Riviere Sud Est is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions