Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

Scotland Premiership

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Scotland Premiership

Celtic FC

Celtic FC

Scotland Premiership

 Livingston FC

Livingston FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

48%

Celtic FC Wins

35%

Draw

17%

Livingston FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.61

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Scotland Premiership

For the game between Celtic FC vs Livingston FC on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Celtic FC has a 48% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Celtic FC vs Livingston FC is 2.61. Half time porbability for Celtic FC is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Livingston FC is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Celtic FC vs Livingston FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions