Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 21:30

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Ceilandia-DF

Ceilandia-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

 Samambaia-DF

Samambaia-DF

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 21:30

55%

Ceilandia-DF Wins

13%

Draw

31%

Samambaia-DF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

1%

Under 2,5 Goals

99%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

81%

Both Team To Score - Yes

19%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

5.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

Time: 21:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Brazil Brasiliense DF

For the game between Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF on 10/4/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Ceilandia-DF has a 55% probability to win, 13% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 1% and over 2.5 score probability is 99%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF is 5.50. Half time porbability for Ceilandia-DF is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Samambaia-DF is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 19 and YES-BTTS 81. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions