Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Castro Daire vs Anadia FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 19:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Castro Daire

Castro Daire

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Anadia FC

Anadia FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 19:30

48%

Castro Daire Wins

18%

Draw

34%

Anadia FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

Time: 19:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Castro Daire vs Anadia FC on 10/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Castro Daire has a 48% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Castro Daire vs Anadia FC is 3.17. Half time porbability for Castro Daire is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Anadia FC is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Castro Daire vs Anadia FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions