Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC

Vietnam V-League 2

Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 13:00

Vietnam V-League 2

Can Tho FC

Can Tho FC

Vietnam V-League 2

 Pho Hien FC

Pho Hien FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 13:00

24%

Can Tho FC Wins

48%

Draw

28%

Pho Hien FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC

Time: 13:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Vietnam V-League 2

For the game between Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC on 10/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Can Tho FC has a 24% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC is 2.15. Half time porbability for Can Tho FC is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Pho Hien FC is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Finn Harps vs Waterford United

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Necaxa vs UNAM Pumas

10/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Ohrid 2004 vs Vlazrimi Kicevo

10/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions