CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc

Romania Liga 2

CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:30

Romania Liga 2

CS Mioveni

CS Mioveni

Romania Liga 2

 Miercurea Ciuc

Miercurea Ciuc

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:30

36%

CS Mioveni Wins

38%

Draw

26%

Miercurea Ciuc Wins

X

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc

Time: 11:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc on 10/4/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that CS Mioveni has a 36% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc is 2.25. Half time porbability for CS Mioveni is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Miercurea Ciuc is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Isloch vs Rukh Brest

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Blekitni Stargard vs Sokol Ostroda

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin

10/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions