CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

Romania Liga 2

CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:00

Romania Liga 2

CS Metaloglobus

CS Metaloglobus

Romania Liga 2

 Farul Constanta

Farul Constanta

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:00

48%

CS Metaloglobus Wins

24%

Draw

28%

Farul Constanta Wins

1

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

Time: 11:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta on 10/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that CS Metaloglobus has a 48% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta is 3.25. Half time porbability for CS Metaloglobus is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Farul Constanta is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sangju Sangmu vs Bucheon FC 1995

10/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs Teuta Durres

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

10/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki

10/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Phu Tho vs FC Hue

10/4/2021 11:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gyeongju KHNP vs GimPo Citizen

10/4/2021 9:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions