CS Cartagines vs San Carlos

Costa Rica Primera Division

CS Cartagines vs San Carlos Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 5:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

CS Cartagines

CS Cartagines

Costa Rica Primera Division

 San Carlos

San Carlos

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 5:00

34%

CS Cartagines Wins

44%

Draw

22%

San Carlos Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Cartagines vs San Carlos

Time: 5:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between CS Cartagines vs San Carlos on 10/4/2021 at 5:00 we calculated that CS Cartagines has a 34% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Cartagines vs San Carlos is 1.71. Half time porbability for CS Cartagines is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for San Carlos is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Cartagines vs San Carlos is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos

10/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

B36 II vs NSI II

10/4/2021 1:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Torino FC

10/4/2021 21:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions