Blooming vs Aurora FC

Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

Blooming vs Aurora FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 3:00

Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

Blooming

Blooming

Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

 Aurora FC

Aurora FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 3:00

40%

Blooming Wins

28%

Draw

32%

Aurora FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Blooming vs Aurora FC

Time: 3:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

For the game between Blooming vs Aurora FC on 10/4/2021 at 3:00 we calculated that Blooming has a 40% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Blooming vs Aurora FC is 2.54. Half time porbability for Blooming is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Aurora FC is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Blooming vs Aurora FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Garbarnia Krakow vs Chojniczanka

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Blekitni Stargard vs Sokol Ostroda

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AFC Rushden & Diamonds vs Tamworth

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Ohrid 2004 vs Vlazrimi Kicevo

10/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki

10/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions