Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine

Albania League 1

Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:30

Albania League 1

Besa Kavaje

Besa Kavaje

Albania League 1

 Egnatia Rrogozhine

Egnatia Rrogozhine

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:30

40%

Besa Kavaje Wins

22%

Draw

38%

Egnatia Rrogozhine Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine

Time: 14:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania League 1

For the game between Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine on 10/4/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Besa Kavaje has a 40% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine is 2.00. Half time porbability for Besa Kavaje is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for Egnatia Rrogozhine is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Club Necaxa vs UNAM Pumas

10/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Mariupol vs Shakhtar Donetsk

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Longford Town vs Drogheda Utd

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions