Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 13:30

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bandirmaspor

Bandirmaspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Menemen Bld

Menemen Bld

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 13:30

35%

Bandirmaspor Wins

41%

Draw

24%

Menemen Bld Wins

X

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld

Time: 13:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld on 10/4/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Bandirmaspor has a 35% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld is 3.25. Half time porbability for Bandirmaspor is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Menemen Bld is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Akzhayik Oral vs FK Kyzylzhar

10/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Sydvest vs Naesby BK

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy

10/4/2021 1:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Gomel (R) vs Neman Grodno Res.

10/4/2021 12:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions