Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

Australia Npl Western Australia

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 10:00

Australia Npl Western Australia

Balcatta

Balcatta

Australia Npl Western Australia

 Gwelup Croatia SC

Gwelup Croatia SC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 10:00

27%

Balcatta Wins

25%

Draw

48%

Gwelup Croatia SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

10%

Under 2,5 Goals

90%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

18%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

92%

Both Team To Score - Yes

8%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

4.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

Time: 10:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Western Australia

For the game between Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC on 10/4/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Balcatta has a 27% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 10% and over 2.5 score probability is 90%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC is 4.50. Half time porbability for Balcatta is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 18, and Half Time probability for Gwelup Croatia SC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 8 and YES-BTTS 92. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kozara Gradiska vs Jedinstvo Brcko

10/4/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Slavija vs Zvijezda 09

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Longford Town vs Drogheda Utd

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions