BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

Armenia First League

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Armenia First League

BKMA Yerevan

BKMA Yerevan

Armenia First League

 Shirak

Shirak

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

63%

BKMA Yerevan Wins

18%

Draw

19%

Shirak Wins

1

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

56%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

25%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Armenia First League

For the game between BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that BKMA Yerevan has a 63% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak is 3.50. Half time porbability for BKMA Yerevan is 56%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Shirak is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 25%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions