B93 Kobenhavn vs VSK Aarhus

Denmark 2. Division

B93 Kobenhavn vs VSK Aarhus Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Denmark 2. Division

B93 Kobenhavn

B93 Kobenhavn

Denmark 2. Division

 VSK Aarhus

VSK Aarhus

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

47%

B93 Kobenhavn Wins

23%

Draw

30%

VSK Aarhus Wins

1

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for B93 Kobenhavn vs VSK Aarhus

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Denmark 2. Division

For the game between B93 Kobenhavn vs VSK Aarhus on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that B93 Kobenhavn has a 47% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between B93 Kobenhavn vs VSK Aarhus is 3.85. Half time porbability for B93 Kobenhavn is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for VSK Aarhus is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between B93 Kobenhavn vs VSK Aarhus is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Flambeau du Centre

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

B36 II vs NSI II

10/4/2021 1:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

MFK OKD Karvina vs Viktoria Plzen

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rahimo vs Forces Armees

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ouagadougou vs SONABEL

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slavia Res. vs Vitebsk Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions