B36 II vs NSI II

Faroe Islands 1. deild

B36 II vs NSI II Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Faroe Islands 1. deild

B36 II

B36 II

Faroe Islands 1. deild

 NSI II

NSI II

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

23%

B36 II Wins

26%

Draw

51%

NSI II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

82%

Both Team To Score - Yes

18%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for B36 II vs NSI II

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Faroe Islands 1. deild

For the game between B36 II vs NSI II on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that B36 II has a 23% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between B36 II vs NSI II is 3.58. Half time porbability for B36 II is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for NSI II is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between B36 II vs NSI II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 18 and YES-BTTS 82. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N.

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Slavija vs Zvijezda 09

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Mariupol vs Shakhtar Donetsk

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Bayern Munchen vs Union Berlin

10/4/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions