Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 0:00

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Atletico Saltillo

Atletico Saltillo

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

 UAG Tecos

UAG Tecos

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 0:00

37%

Atletico Saltillo Wins

27%

Draw

36%

UAG Tecos Wins

1

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

73%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos

Time: 0:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

For the game between Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos on 10/4/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Atletico Saltillo has a 37% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos is 1.00. Half time porbability for Atletico Saltillo is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 73, and Half Time probability for UAG Tecos is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Zeljeznicar Banja Luka vs Drina Zvornik

10/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Ohrid 2004 vs Vlazrimi Kicevo

10/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Alcains vs Carapinheirense

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions