Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

Australia Npl Victoria

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:30

Australia Npl Victoria

Altona Magic SC

Altona Magic SC

Australia Npl Victoria

 Dandenong City

Dandenong City

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:30

35%

Altona Magic SC Wins

33%

Draw

32%

Dandenong City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

Time: 11:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Victoria

For the game between Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City on 10/4/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that Altona Magic SC has a 35% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City is 3.50. Half time porbability for Altona Magic SC is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Dandenong City is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions