Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 13:30

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Altay SK Izmir

Altay SK Izmir

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Boluspor

Boluspor

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 13:30

48%

Altay SK Izmir Wins

24%

Draw

28%

Boluspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.95

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor

Time: 13:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor on 10/4/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Altay SK Izmir has a 48% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor is 2.95. Half time porbability for Altay SK Izmir is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Boluspor is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

10/4/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Blaublitz Akita vs Omiya Ardija

10/4/2021 7:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

10/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Smorgon (R) vs Shakhtyor Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions