Alta IF vs IL Hodd

Norway 2. Division

Alta IF vs IL Hodd Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Norway 2. Division

Alta IF

Alta IF

Norway 2. Division

 IL Hodd

IL Hodd

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

39%

Alta IF Wins

23%

Draw

38%

IL Hodd Wins

1

Full Time Tip

16%

Under 2,5 Goals

84%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

46%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

80%

Both Team To Score - Yes

20%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

4.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Alta IF vs IL Hodd

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Norway 2. Division

For the game between Alta IF vs IL Hodd on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Alta IF has a 39% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 16% and over 2.5 score probability is 84%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Alta IF vs IL Hodd is 4.18. Half time porbability for Alta IF is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for IL Hodd is 46. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Alta IF vs IL Hodd is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 20 and YES-BTTS 80. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions