AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio

Italy Lega Pro

AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

Italy Lega Pro

AlbinoLeffe

AlbinoLeffe

Italy Lega Pro

 Carrarese Calcio

Carrarese Calcio

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

39%

AlbinoLeffe Wins

34%

Draw

27%

Carrarese Calcio Wins

1

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that AlbinoLeffe has a 39% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio is 2.20. Half time porbability for AlbinoLeffe is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Carrarese Calcio is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


FK Vora vs KS Burreli

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sutjeska Foca vs FK Modrica

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

10/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin

10/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Phu Tho vs FC Hue

10/4/2021 11:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

MFK OKD Karvina vs Viktoria Plzen

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rudar Prijedor vs Leotar Trebinje

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions