Albany Creek vs Toowong

Australia Brisbane Premier League

Albany Creek vs Toowong Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 12:10

Australia Brisbane Premier League

Albany Creek

Albany Creek

Australia Brisbane Premier League

 Toowong

Toowong

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 12:10

45%

Albany Creek Wins

31%

Draw

24%

Toowong Wins

1

Full Time Tip

21%

Under 2,5 Goals

79%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

53%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

93%

Both Team To Score - Yes

7%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

27%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

4 - 2

Correct Score

3.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Albany Creek vs Toowong

Time: 12:10 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Brisbane Premier League

For the game between Albany Creek vs Toowong on 10/4/2021 at 12:10 we calculated that Albany Creek has a 45% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 4 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 21% and over 2.5 score probability is 79%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Albany Creek vs Toowong is 3.96. Half time porbability for Albany Creek is 53%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for Toowong is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Albany Creek vs Toowong is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 7 and YES-BTTS 93. Handicap Prediction for this game is 27%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cerezo Osaka vs Avispa Fukuoka

10/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vanersborgs IF vs Tvaakers IF

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Southern District vs Happy Valley

10/4/2021 10:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rudar Prijedor vs Leotar Trebinje

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs San Carlos

10/4/2021 5:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Ohrid 2004 vs Vlazrimi Kicevo

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Veraguas CD vs Alianza FC (PAN)

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions