Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 18:55

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Baten

Al Baten

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Shabab Riyadh

Shabab Riyadh

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 18:55

25%

Al Baten Wins

22%

Draw

54%

Shabab Riyadh Wins

2

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

46%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

Time: 18:55 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh on 10/4/2021 at 18:55 we calculated that Al Baten has a 25% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh is 2.80. Half time porbability for Al Baten is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Shabab Riyadh is 46. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions