Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars

Australia Npl South Australian

Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 8:30

Australia Npl South Australian

Adelaide Comets

Adelaide Comets

Australia Npl South Australian

 N.E. MetroStars

N.E. MetroStars

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 8:30

40%

Adelaide Comets Wins

19%

Draw

41%

N.E. MetroStars Wins

2

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

25%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

85%

Both Team To Score - Yes

15%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

21%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars

Time: 8:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl South Australian

For the game between Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars on 10/4/2021 at 8:30 we calculated that Adelaide Comets has a 40% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars is 3.46. Half time porbability for Adelaide Comets is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 25, and Half Time probability for N.E. MetroStars is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 15 and YES-BTTS 85. Handicap Prediction for this game is 21%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Rabotnicki Skopje vs Pelister Bitola

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 14:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

10/4/2021 8:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs San Carlos

10/4/2021 5:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars

10/4/2021 8:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions