Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B

Portugal Segunda Liga

Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 13:00

Portugal Segunda Liga

Academica Coimbra

Academica Coimbra

Portugal Segunda Liga

 FC Porto B

FC Porto B

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 13:00

52%

Academica Coimbra Wins

28%

Draw

20%

FC Porto B Wins

1

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.81

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B

Time: 13:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B on 10/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Academica Coimbra has a 52% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B is 2.81. Half time porbability for Academica Coimbra is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for FC Porto B is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Seoul E vs Land

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Manta FC vs Tecnico U.

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Rahimo vs Forces Armees

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cumberland Utd vs Adelaide Olympic

10/4/2021 8:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

HB II vs FC Suduroy

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Holstein Kiel vs Jahn Regensburg

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions