ASEC Koudougou vs Police

Burkina Faso Premier League

ASEC Koudougou vs Police Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Burkina Faso Premier League

ASEC Koudougou

ASEC Koudougou

Burkina Faso Premier League

 Police

Police

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

29%

ASEC Koudougou Wins

41%

Draw

30%

Police Wins

X

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for ASEC Koudougou vs Police

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Burkina Faso Premier League

For the game between ASEC Koudougou vs Police on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that ASEC Koudougou has a 29% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between ASEC Koudougou vs Police is 1.83. Half time porbability for ASEC Koudougou is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Police is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between ASEC Koudougou vs Police is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Finn Harps vs Waterford United

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Berco SC vs Brito SC

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis

10/4/2021 5:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Isloch vs Rukh Brest

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Blooming vs Aurora FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions