ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:45

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

ARC Oleiros

ARC Oleiros

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Benfica C. Branco

Benfica C. Branco

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:45

22%

ARC Oleiros Wins

44%

Draw

34%

Benfica C. Branco Wins

X

Full Time Tip

69%

Under 2,5 Goals

31%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

5%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

Time: 14:45 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco on 10/4/2021 at 14:45 we calculated that ARC Oleiros has a 22% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 69% and over 2.5 score probability is 31%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco is 1.56. Half time porbability for ARC Oleiros is 5%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Benfica C. Branco is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions