AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:45

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

AC Marinhense

AC Marinhense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Oliveira do Hospital

Oliveira do Hospital

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:45

40%

AC Marinhense Wins

23%

Draw

37%

Oliveira do Hospital Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

Time: 14:45 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital on 10/4/2021 at 14:45 we calculated that AC Marinhense has a 40% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital is 1.67. Half time porbability for AC Marinhense is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Oliveira do Hospital is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions