AB Argir vs Vikingur II

Faroe Islands 1. deild

AB Argir vs Vikingur II Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Faroe Islands 1. deild

AB Argir

AB Argir

Faroe Islands 1. deild

 Vikingur II

Vikingur II

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

29%

AB Argir Wins

32%

Draw

39%

Vikingur II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AB Argir vs Vikingur II

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Faroe Islands 1. deild

For the game between AB Argir vs Vikingur II on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that AB Argir has a 29% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AB Argir vs Vikingur II is 2.89. Half time porbability for AB Argir is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Vikingur II is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AB Argir vs Vikingur II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

East Riffa vs Al Hidd Club

10/4/2021 16:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Minsk Res. vs BATE Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions