3 de Febrero vs Fulgencio Yegros

Paraguay Division Intermedia

3 de Febrero vs Fulgencio Yegros Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 2:00

Paraguay Division Intermedia

3 de Febrero

3 de Febrero

Paraguay Division Intermedia

 Fulgencio Yegros

Fulgencio Yegros

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 2:00

51%

3 de Febrero Wins

35%

Draw

14%

Fulgencio Yegros Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

60%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for 3 de Febrero vs Fulgencio Yegros

Time: 2:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Paraguay Division Intermedia

For the game between 3 de Febrero vs Fulgencio Yegros on 10/4/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that 3 de Febrero has a 51% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between 3 de Febrero vs Fulgencio Yegros is 2.43. Half time porbability for 3 de Febrero is 60%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for Fulgencio Yegros is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between 3 de Febrero vs Fulgencio Yegros is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Rabotnicki Skopje vs Pelister Bitola

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Ohrid 2004 vs Vlazrimi Kicevo

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Rockingham City vs Armadale SC

10/4/2021 10:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions